George Galloway Online
- Keeping the Flags Flying
- Dewsbury: Police refuse to ban EDL march
- Anatomy of a Tory U-turn
- Who feels 'entitled', posh boy? Cameron's welfare ...
- MPs call for ban on EDL march
- BRADFORD VOTERS ARE DIM, SAYS LABOUR MP
- Free the Olympics
- A World of Chaos - talk by Kevin Ovenden
- Why doctors are taking industrial action to defend...
- MPs act over Thomas Cook closure
- UK Uncut - The missing billions
- Palestinian hunger striker Mahmoud Al Sarsak nears...
- Bleeding us dry
- Bradford gets Respect
- COOK PUTS PROFIT OVER PEOPLE
- Tickets, Anybody Got Tickets?
- John Carlos - the whole nine yards
- A diamond job: the inhumanity of Workfare
- It's the taking part...
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2011 (145)
Thursday, 14 June 2012
The conference will discuss the way forward for progressive politics that challenge the three major parties which all say the same things. It will also include an afternoon session on the world in chaos, with a specific focus on the further attempts to foment war in the Middle East and the huge crisis in Europe.
The afternoon session on the world in chaos will be introduced by Kevin Ovenden, Respect National Council member and Director of Viva Palestina. This will be followed by elections and some closing remarks.
Members and non-members are welcome (though only members will have voting rights). Registration can be booked on this website or at the desk at the entrance to the conference. It costs £5 to register as a member.