George Galloway Online
- ► 2012 (195)
- Escalation of a "humanitarian" war
- Week of Action against ATOS: 9th-15th May
- Why AV is worse system than First-Past-the-Post
- George Galloway launches Coalition against Cuts ma...
- Why there should be a left challenge in the GLA el...
- Galloway launches $1.5million legal action against...
- Salma Yaqoob debates the French ban on the niqab
- Leading Labour activist joins Respect in Rochdale
- March for the Alternative Big Night Out
- Vote for Change - Galloway for Glasgow
- Marching for the Alternative
- Life in Gaza - "they expect the worse all the time...
- ▼ April (12)
Friday, 1 April 2011
Those familiar with coverage of the Viva Pelestina convoys will recognise Yousef Al-Helou, as the journalist reporting for Press TV from Gaza. In this video he talks to Amena Saleen of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign about the recent Israeli attacks which killed three members of his family, his hopes for the ending of the illegal siege and what it means to be Palestinian.